Thursday, July 15, 2010

so... yeah

I don't really have anything much to talk about or report on today. Husband got his care package and loved it and it even arrived on our meet-a-versary! Work has been so completely insane lately I have had a week full of meetings and projects and wow I am so glad that tomorrow is finally Friday. I came home from work today and took a nap and I literally never do that. I have been getting up at 5am for a couple years now and I would say I'm pretty use to it but I get such crazy sleep now that the husband is gone that I am tired all the time. I did finally paint my toes again tonight the electric purple served it's purpose and it was more then time for a change so on to electric pink! My parents are coming this weekend and I am so so excited it is for sure going to be a busy weekend but bring it on! I am really missing Mr. R today, it is almost getting harder knowing that in less then 3 weeks I will get to see him for a few short days. I did finally book my vacation to Seattle t-19 days! So I am working on a book for my husband to take to Iraq with him and it has been a lot harder then I could have imagined it is called "what I love about you" if you have not heard about it google it, it seriously is such a cute deployment keepsake. I am about 3/4 of the way done with it but we have so many memories together that I am finding it hard to pick just one thing to write about for each question. I have also added so many extra things like quotes on the bottom of pages and tons of pictures all over inside the book I don't know I just want him to have something special! So it's late and even though I am not at all tired unless I want a repeat of today I should seriously try and find my way to bed. So it's been a totally random post as always but I will get better at this whole blog thing I promise! I am still really new and trying to figure this whole thing out! Thanks for your support and patients as always!

-Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment